High Performance Modelling & Validation Studies
What do the high performing employees in your organisation have in common?
Identify the critical success factors of your high performers and use this information to:
- Select future employees
- Train and develop current staff
Identify the critical success factors of your high performers through:
- Interviews: Interviews with employees, managers and HR professionals to isolate the characteristics that high performing employees have in common. Interview techniques, such as critical incident, card sorts, and repertory grid analysis facilitates discussion.
- Focus groups: Focus group discussions and group activities facilitate establishment of the unique success factors in your organisation.
- Questionnaires: Questionnaires are a different method for tapping in to the key characteristics of high performing employees.
- Validation studies: Explore the personality traits that differentiate your high performers from your low performers using statistical analysis.